Le Mons Bed and Breakfast is a welcoming, comfortable and peaceful home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac off the Clooney Road in Derry/Londonderry, UK City of Culture 2013. It is NITB approved and a member of Visit Derry.
Staying at Le Mons, you will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, the convenience of the location and the helpfulness of your knowledgeable city host who can provide insights and connections to a range of cultural, event and retail experiences during your stay.
From healthy breakfast options, full Irish breakfast, picnic lunches to tailored menus for evening meals, Le Mons can guarantee an excellent and affordable food experience.
Add to this experience, comfortable and beautifully decorated double bedrooms, free off-street parking and a private outdoor decking/garden space, you can be sure that your stay at Le mons B & B will be both personal and carefree.
- Free off-street parking
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Welcome Tea/Coffee and scones
- Double bedroom with television, tea/coffee making facilities and hair dryer
- Priority use of the shared bathroom facility which includes a Jacuzzi bath/electric shower
- Exclusive access to the home lounge which includes an open fire and wide screen television
- Access to a fabulous outdoor decking facility and private rear garden
- Range of breakfast options including healthy and full Irish Breakfast are served in our dine-in Kitchen or outdoors on our garden deck. Options for picnic lunches and tailored evening meal menus can also be provided on request.
- Information on events/activities throughout the city
Le Mons also provides by request:
- Free Irish Bread Making lessons in the morning.
- Free Irish Dancing lessons in the evening.
- This is a no smoking guesthouse.
Le Mons is located on the Limavady/Clooney Road.
St Columb’s Park, Ebrington and the Peace Bridge are within a twenty minute walk from the bed & breakfast. And in Spring, a new leisure and event venue – the Arena- will be opening in St Columb’s Park.
Across the Peace Bridge you are within easy walking access of the Guildhall, City Walls, Tower Museum and a host of create and cultural attractions.
Shopping and cultural facilities at Crescent link Retail Park & Waterside Theatre are on your doorstep and Foyleside Shopping Centre is an easy accessible five minute taxi ride.
Transport links to the city are conveniently located. Airporter Coach Service (1mile), City of Derry Airport (6 mile) and City Centre Rail (2 miles) and Bus Stations (2.5miles) are within easy reach by car and taxi.
A recommended taxi company can be provided to assist with daytime and evening travel